The renovations and addition at School #10 Dr. Walter Cooper are starting to take shape as we approach the 50% completion mark. The contractors have completed the exterior CMU and they are beginning to lay brick. With a little luck, they may finish the exterior walls before the snow starts to fly. Converting the 1916 gymatorium into a library is a great way of celebrating the legacy of this building. We’re looking forward to seeing students reading, studying and collaborating under the original wood proscenium opening.